LR Contracting Inc. takes proper window and door installation seriously. Lance Roberts has completed the InstallationMasters™ training and certification course Level RLC-1.
HAAG Certified Inspector on Staff
On staff: Joe Williams - HCI - 201211392
Lance Roberts is a Certified Installer of Premium Vinyl Windows and Door Systems with AWDI.
The AWDI Certification of Window and Door Installers:
Rather than just a “testing” procedure or a “grandfathered” experience acknowledgement, the AWDI Installer Certification Program relies on 5 parts:
- Regulated Training and/or Demonstrable Field Experience
- Required on-going Skill Improvement Seminars
- Industry Consensus Accepted Installation Guidelines
- Field Testing/Observance of individual Installer’s Skills
- Standardized Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions
LR Contracting Inc. is a member of TeamDaveLogan.com. Each company on TeamDaveLogan.com has passed an extensive interview and pre-screening process that occurs annually for each company.
We are Certified 203k Contractors.
We are proud to say we are A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau and accredited. We have received the coveted “Gold Star Certificate” in 2012-2016, with no consumer complaints and great reviews! This is the BBB’s HIGHEST rating.
L R Contracting Inc has a BuildZoom score of 124, which places us above 99% of 55,949 contractors in Colorado. We are #7 out of 6,787 in the Denver metro market!
BuildZoom goes beyond just selecting the top performing contractors. We work to make sure the contractors perform even better once they are on our platform.
Once a contractor is part of BuildZoom, we require that the contractors adhere to a set of standards. This includes, among other requirements:
- Responding to all customer communication in a timely manner
- Showing up on time
- Maintaining a clean job site
- Providing a fair, up front estimate of all costs.
- And, of course, above all, doing great work.
LR Contracting Inc. cares about the environment and health of our clients and has been trained in the proper way of removing and disposing of lead based paint in homes built prior to 1978.
By taking the Renovator Refresher course with EnviroEd, LLC, we have EPA-approved knowledge of:
- Testing for Lead-Based Paint
- Review of Set-Up Practices
- Review of Prohibited Practices, Personal Protective Equipment and Dust Control
- Cleaning Activities and Checking Your Work
- Training of Non-Certified Renovators
LR Contracting Inc. has OSHA construction safety trained members on staff.
The OSHA Outreach Training Program provides training for workers and employers on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces. Topics covered include:
- Managing safety and health
- Personal protective equipment
- Asbestos/Hazard Communication
- Fall protection/Ladder safety
- Fire Safety
- Scaffolds and cranes
L R Contracting, Inc.
L R Contracting, Inc. has won the coveted STAR AWARD for 2014 by combining superior construction product & excellent customer focus!
For Excellence in
The National Roofing Contractors Association
The National Roofing Contractors Association, established in 1886, is a trade association and advocacy organization for professional roofing contractors. NRCA offers roofing industry information for roofing professionals, including technical information, Special Reports, insurance and safety information, an industry calendar and industry news. NRCA also provides information and services intended to help homeowners and building owners make informed decisions about replacing and maintaining their roof systems. The NRCA is the Number 1 roofing contractor association in the nation today.
Colorado Roofing Association, the longest running Colorado roofing statewide association, is the premier local level roofing organization.
GAF Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor
Because of GAF’s stringent standards, only the top 8% of all roofing contractors have qualified as GAF Certified Weather Stopper contractors! Choosing a GAF Certified contractor is your assurance that you’ll be dealing with a quality, reputable, and dependable professional contractor – not some ‘fly-by-nighter’. GAF features a 50 year material and labor warranty backed and insured by the #1 shingle manufacturer in America.
To be part of the GAF program we must maintain the following: We are fully licensed, adequately insured, have a proven repuation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community, and are committed to ongoing professional training.
We are rated in the TOP TEN “Best General Contractors” out of 869 contractors listed in Denver, CO on Yelp.
We received the “People Love Us On Yelp” award 2 years in a row and have many high ratings from real previous LR customers.
LR Contracting Inc. has staff trained in using Xactimate to fairly price out insurance claims and make sure you are getting the right amount for your claim.
LR Contracting Inc. is proud to be an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm. The safety of our customers and the environment is a top priority on any job we work on.
LR Contracting Inc. is certified to:
- Perform the cleaning verification and either perform or direct workers who perform the required set-up (warning signs, containment) and post-renovation cleaning;
- Provide training to workers on the work practices they will be using in performing their assigned tasks;
- Be physically present at the work site when the warning signs are being posted, while containment is being established, and while the post-renovation cleaning is performed;
- Regularly direct work being performed by other individuals to ensure that the work practices are being followed, including maintaining the integrity of the containment barriers, ensuring prohibited practices are not used, and ensuring that dust or debris does not spread beyond the work area;
- Be available, either on-site or by telephone, at all times that renovations are being conducted;
- When requested by the party contracting for renovation services, use an EPA approved test kit to determine whether components to be affected by the renovation contain lead-based paint;
- Have with them at the work site copies of their initial course completion certificate and their most recent refresher course completion certificate; and
- Prepare the required records.
LR Contracting Inc. is a member of Nation Women in Roofing.
LR Contracting Inc. has several staff members who are Vinyl Siding Institute Certified Installers.
When you hire an installer certified through the VSI Certified Installer program, you can rest assured knowing that they’re trained to:
- Correctly fasten siding to allow for vinyl’s normal expansion and contraction properties
- Keep vinyl siding straight and secure on walls
- Properly prepare areas around doors, windows, and other openings to prevent water infiltration
VSI Certified Installers focus on quality details to give your home a beautiful appearance that lasts.